Spaghetti in olive oil and garlic with mussels
1. Clean the mussels under running water and only add the closed ones to a large pot with plenty of salted water. Boil for 5–7 minutes.
2. Remove the mussel from the shell with a pair of tweezers. Discard all mussels that have not opened.
3. Place the spaghetti in boiling, salted water and cook until al dente according to the pack instructions.
4. Meanwhile, prepare the sauce: finely chop the parsley, chilli and garlic and set the parsley aside. Sauté the chilli and garlic in olive oil.
5. Deglaze with white wine and add 2/3 of the parsley and all of the mussels to the stock. Squeeze lemon juice into the pan and simmer for 2–3 minutes with the lid on. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Drain the pasta and mix with the mussel stock and coarsely grated Parmesan. Garnish with the remaining parsley.