Shower tray Square
Shower tray Square
- Lifetime Plus ceramic shower trays feature a very flat design
- Square shower trays provide scope for flexible positioning in the bathroom
- Shower tray is installed on top of the bathroom tiles
- Ceramic is an easy-clean, strong and diverse natural product
- Choose from our selection of colour shower trays for a unique bathroom design
- Optimal, standard-compliant shower tray seal with MEPA Aquaproof
Lifetime Plus - colour and shape to enhance your bathroom
The shower trays in the Lifetime Plus collection combine a stylish flat design with reliable functionality and outstanding comfort. Lifetime Plus shower trays are made from ceramic and feature a rounded inner edge in the corners. The water outlet cover coordinates harmoniously with the overall effect of the shower tray, which is available in three classic and elegant colours.
- A rim height of just 35 mm makes Lifetime Plus shower trays ideal for a flush-fitted installation
- This low profile ensures safe and comfortable entry to the shower
- Available in three colours: White Alpin, Taupe and Ardoise
- Available in several sizes - including an accessible bathroom option
Square shower trays - The perfect solution for every layout scenario
The classic square shower tray coordinates harmoniously in bathrooms of all sizes, large or small. Its practical shape provides scope for flexible positioning - from corner installation to against a side wall. Another advantage of a square shower tray is the option of rotating the tray to locate the water outlet in the most convenient position.
- Their compact design makes square shower trays an ideal choice for bathrooms of all sizes, large or small
- Classic shower tray style, available in different standard and custom sizes
- Flexible shower tray installation options to accommodate individual bathroom requirements
- Choice of installation methods: surface-mounted, on a base or flush-fitting
Shower tray installation type - surface-mounted
Surface-mounted shower trays have a rim of 2-4 cm and can be installed easily even in bathrooms with low floor depths. The low rim ensures no distraction from the open feeling in the room, while clearly differentiating the shower area from the rest of the bathroom. The shower tray is not quite flush-fitting, but its very flat design allows safer and more comfortable entry.
- Flat shower tray with a rim of 2-4 cm
- Allows comfortable, safe entry and exit from the shower
- Surface-mounted shower trays need only a small foundation
- Suitable for installation in bathrooms with a low floor depth
Ceramic - outstanding material properties and diverse design scope
Ceramic is a natural product consisting of clay, kaolin, feldspar and quartz that we have been using for over 265 years to create high-quality sanitary products. As well as their long lasting beautiful appearance, our bathroom ceramics impress with their smooth, impermeable and almost scratchproof surfaces, easy maintenance and high resistance to everyday household acids and alkalis.
- Ceramic is resistant to impacts, scratches and breakage, as well as heat and cold
- Villeroy & Boch ceramic is odour-neutral and made from natural raw materials
- Available in a wide variety of decors and colours
- Our bathroom ceramics are colour-fast and easy to clean thanks to an extra-thick, shiny glaze
Coloured shower trays - for more individuality in the bathroom
White is a classic colour for bathroom sanitary fittings. However, for all those in search of a different look or very harmonious bathroom design, Villeroy & Boch offers a variety of colour shower trays. Depending on the model, these shower trays are available in a selection of matt or gloss colours and patterns - perfect for creating highlights and adding and a stylish individual note to the bathroom!
- Available in various gloss and matt colours
- Coloured shower trays can be coordinated with the tiles to create a harmonious look in the bathroom
- Create highlights in your bathroom with patterned shower trays
- Colour shower trays open up scope for individual bathroom design
MEPA Aquaproof - stable. Flexible. Waterproof.
Certain technical rules and building requirements need to be observed in relation to shower tray seals. To provide you with everything you need for professional sealing of your flush-fitted or corner shower, Villeroy & Boch has partnered with the company MEPA to develop two MEPA Aquaproof shower seal sets that meet all relevant standards.
- Suitable for sealing corner showers and flush-fitted shower trays
- In combination with Villeroy & Boch shower trays, MEPA Aquaproof sets impress in tests
- The sets include sound-absorbing strips and tile insulating strips
- When installed correctly, the MEPA Aquaproof set meets all relevant standards for shower seals
|Product designation||Shower tray|
Ceramic. Extra-flat design for surface-mounting or flush-fit installation., 4 sides glazed, The installation height of the shower can be reduced by 30mm if outlet fitting 9226 00 XX is used.